The Mill Hotel & Spa is a five storey building spread over 2 wings. Each wing has 1 lift. The 2 wings are linked by a glass walled bridge over the shropshire union canal there is a slight incline on the bridge. There are several dedicated disabled parking spaces immediately in front of the hotel.
- Reception -Ground Floor with Level Access.
- Canaletto Restaurant -Ground Floor with Level Access.
- Rialto Wine & Dine -Ground Floor with Level Access.
- Residents Lounge – Floor 2 accessed by lift.
- Hair & Beauty Spa – Floor 2 accessed by lift.
- Health Club – South Wing Ground, Mezzanine and Lower Ground Floors accessed by Lift
- Accessible Toilet Facilities – Ground Floor, Floor 2 and Floor 5 of the North wing and Mezzanine Floor of the South Wing.
- Restaurant Cruiser – 3 steps up to boarding platform and 4 steps down onto the cruiser. No ramp access.
The hotel has a total of 132 bedrooms, varing in size some with bath/showers others have a shower only. All bedrooms have level access from the lift.
There are 4 specifically designed accessible rooms in the South Wing. These Rooms have been designed with wheel chair accessibility in mind, the rooms are more spacious with wider access around the bed. Emergency Pull Cords are located in both the bedroom and bathroom. The Bathrooms have easy access low level bath with shower above and a low level sink . Grab hand rails are well positioned around the Toilet and Bath.