We ask that you please adhere to local restrictions when booking to stay at the MILL due to our current local area restrictions room bookings are limited to a single household or support bubble. As local restrictions vary across the UK we kindly request that you check before you travel and do not travel to us if your local area restrictions prohibit travelling to or staying overnight in another part of the UK. If you need to amend your booking due the above restrictions please contact our reservations team (email@example.com)
Please be aware that from 8th August the government has made face coverings mandatory in all public areas of Hotels.
Breakfast is served in the Canaletto Restaurant, on the ground floor of the North Wing, to assist with social distancing we are requesting all guests, make a table reservation in advance with reception and arrive at the restaurant at their allocated time.
The buffet is currently closed so sit back and let us do all the work. We have included a breakfast menu in your arrival pack, please complete your order in advance and hand to your server.
Breakfast will be served between:
Monday - Friday 7.00am –10.00am
Saturday- Sunday 7.30am -10.30am
Dining & Drinks
Relax and enjoy a fantastic range of lunch time light bites or gastro pub style main meals. Advance reservations are recommended.
Bar: 11.00am - 10.00pm
Sandwiches & Light Bites: 11.00pm – 4.00pm
Main Menu: Monday - Thursday 4.00pm – 8.00pm,
Friday - Sunday 12.00pm - 8.00pm
Times and food offering may vary.
Menus can be viewed at www.millhotel.com/dining
Due to tier 2 restrictions alcohol can only be served alongside, a substantial meal and we must currently restrict all tables to single household groups.
For the safety of our staff and guests daily room cleaning is no longer offered on short breaks. However we will refresh towels and tea and coffee daily. Please leave any towels you wish to be replaced in the Bath/Shower for our housekeeping team to collect.
Swimming Pool & Gym
To aid in social distancing we are requesting that if you wish to use the swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool during your stay, that you please reserve a slot with reception on check in.
For the safety of our staff and guests the changing rooms are not open at this time and we kindly ask you to arrive at the pool in your swimwear and a gown (not provided), complimentary towels are provided at the Health Club reception.
The Steam Room remains closed at this time.
Safety First: Children under 16 are only permitted to use the swimming pool when supervised by an adult. we request that under 16s vacate the pool by 7.00pm.
Sunday-Friday 8.00am - 10.30am and 3.30pm - 8.00pm
Saturday 8.00am - 8.00pm
The Spa at the MILL is reopening its doors on Friday-Sunday and selected midweek dates subject to availability. We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our full range of treatments. To assist with social distancing we are requesting you make reservation in advance and arrive at the spa at your allocated time.
For Your Safety
- We have enhanced the cleaning regimes to ensure your room is clean and safe for your arrival. There will also be increased cleaning of public areas.
- Our team will maintain social distancing wherever possible, and when it is not our team have been provided with the appropriate PPE.
- We ask that you please maintain a safe social distance from other guests and our team when moving around the hotel and only enter lifts if they are not already occupied.
- Hand sanitiser units will be provided throughout the hotel, which we encourage frequent use of during your stay.
- To ensure social distancing we will be restricting the number of guests in our restaurants, spa and pool, to aid with this we ask you to please adhere to the booking/appointment systems.
- We request where possible that you pay with contactless or card payments.
- We will be closely monitoring government guidance and making changes to these procedures as required
Track and Trace
As part of our Covid-19 procedures, we will be required to collect data on all guests including your name, email and/or phone number.
This information is being collected to assist the NHS Test and Trace service for tracing close recent contacts of anyone testing positive for coronavirus. It will be given to NHS Test and Trace on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose.
It will be kept here at the MILL. You have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you. For any questions about this notice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org