Please be aware that face coverings are advised in all public areas of the Hotel.
Breakfast is served in the Canaletto Restaurant, on the ground floor of the North Wing, to reduce waiting times we are requesting all guests, make a table reservation in advance with reception and arrive at the restaurant at their allocated time.
Breakfast will be served between:
Monday - Friday 7.00am –10.00am
Saturday- Sunday 7.30am -10.30am
Dining & Drinks
Relax and enjoy a fantastic range of lunch time light bites or gastro pub style evening meals. Advance reservations are recommended.
Sandwiches & Light Bites 11.00pm – 5.00pm
Main Menu Monday-Saturday 5.00pm – 8.00pm, Sunday 12.00pm – 8.00pm
We will refresh towels and tea and coffee daily. Please leave any towels you wish to be replaced in the Bath/Shower for our housekeeping team to collect. Please ask at reception if you would like your room serviced.
Swimming Pool & Gym
The leisure reception is located on the ground floor of the hotels south wing. To reduce traffic in the changing rooms we kindly ask you to arrive at the health club pool ready. Complimentary towels are provided at the Health Club reception.
Safety First: Children under 16 are only permitted to use the swimming pool when supervised by an adult. we request that under 16s vacate the pool by 7.00pm.
Monday-Friday 6.30am - 8.00pm
Saturday and Sunday 8.00am - 8.00pm
The Spa at the MILL is reopening its doors on Friday-Sunday and selected midweek dates subject to availability. We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our full range of treatments.
We request you make reservation in advance and arrive at the spa at your allocated time.
For Your Safety
- We have enhanced the cleaning regimes to ensure your room is clean and safe for your arrival. There will also be increased cleaning of touch points and public areas.
- Our team will maintain social distancing wherever possible, and when this is not our team have been provided with the appropriate PPE.
- We ask that you please maintain a safe social distance from other hotel guests and our team when moving around the hotel.
- Hand sanitiser units will be provided throughout the hotel, which we encourage frequent use of during your stay.
- We request where possible that you pay with contactless or card payments.
- We will be closely monitoring government guidance and making changes to these procedures as required