Please be aware that from 8th August the government has made face coverings mandatory in all public areas of Hotels.
Breakfast is served in the Canaletto Restaurant, on the ground floor of the North Wing, to assist with social distancing we are requesting all guests, make a table reservation in advance with reception and arrive at the restaurant at their allocated time.
The buffet is currently closed so sit back and let us do all the work. We have included a breakfast menu in your arrival pack, please complete your order in advance and hand to your server.
Breakfast will be served between:
Monday - Friday 7.00am –10.00am
Saturday- Sunday 7.30am -10.30am
Dining & Drinks
Relax and catch up with family and friends and enjoy a fantastic range of lunch time light bites or gastro pub style evening meals in Rialto Bar & Lounge located alongside the Shropshire Union Canal. Advance reservations are recommended.
Bar 11.00am - 11.00pm
For the safety of our staff and guests daily housekeeping is no longer offered on short breaks. However we are happy provide extra towels, tea and coffee to last the duration of your stay please request from Reception.
To aid in social distancing we are requesting that if you wish to swim during your stay, that you please reserve a slot in advance with reception. For the safety of our staff and guests the changing rooms are not open at this time and we kindly ask you to arrive at the pool in your swimwear and a dressing gown (not provided), complimentary towels are provided at the Health Club reception.
The Gym, Sauna, Steam Room and Whirlpool will remain closed at this time.
Safety First: Children under 16 are only permitted to use the swimming pool when supervised by an adult. we request that under 16's vacate the pool by 7.00pm.
Monday - Friday 3.00pm - 8.00pm
Saturday 8.00am - 8.00pm
Sunday 8.00am - 4.00pm
Whilst the Government has given the indication that spas may begin to offer close contact services from around the 15th August, here at Spa at the MILL we want your visit to be a safe, special and memorable one.
We have therefore made the decision to delay reopening until 1st September to ensure that we are able to provide a safe and healthy environment to come back to.
For Your Safety
- We have enhanced the cleaning regimes to ensure your room is clean and safe for your arrival. There will also be increased cleaning of public areas.
- Our team will maintain social distancing wherever possible, and when it is not our team have been provided with the appropriate PPE.
- We ask that you please maintain a safe social distance from other guests and our team when moving around the hotel and only enter lifts if they are not already occupied.
- Hand sanitiser units will be provided throughout the hotel, which we encourage frequent use of during your stay.
- To ensure social distancing we will be restricting the number of guests in our restaurants, spa and pool, to aid with this we ask you to please adhere to the booking/appointment systems.
- We request where possible that you pay with contactless or card payments.
- We will be closely monitoring government guidance and making changes to these procedures as required
Track and Trace
As part of our Covid-19 procedures, we will be required to collect data on all guests including your name, email and/or phone number.
This information is being collected to assist the NHS Test and Trace service for tracing close recent contacts of anyone testing positive for coronavirus. It will be given to NHS Test and Trace on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose.
It will be kept here at the MILL. You have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you. For any questions about this notice please contact email@example.com