Breakfast is served in the Canaletto Restaurant, on the ground floor of the North Wing, to reduce waiting times we are requesting all guests, make a table reservation in advance with reception and arrive at the restaurant at their allocated time.
Breakfast will be served between:
Monday - Friday 7.00am –10.00am
Saturday- Sunday 7.30am -10.30am
Dining & Drinks
Relax and enjoy a fantastic range of lunch time light bites or gastro pub style evening meals. Advance reservations are recommended.
For Menus and opening times visit our dining page
We will service your room daily. Please leave any towels you wish to be replaced in the Bath/Shower for our housekeeping team to collect. Please ask at reception if you would prefer your room not to be serviced.
Swimming Pool & Gym
The leisure reception is located on the ground floor of the hotels south wing. Complimentary towels are provided at the Health Club reception.
Safety First: Children under 16 are only permitted to use the swimming pool when supervised by an adult. we request that under 16s vacate the pool by 7.00pm.
6.30am - 9.00pm
6.30am - 8.00pm
Saturday and Sunday
8.00am - 8.00pm
The Spa at the MILL is open Friday- Sunday and selected midweek dates subject to availability, it is essential that reservations are made in advance. Please arrive at the spa at your allocated time.
For Your Safety
- We have enhanced the cleaning regimes to ensure your room is clean and safe for your arrival. There will also be increased cleaning of touch points and public areas.
- Our team will maintain social distancing wherever possible, and when this is not our team have been provided with the appropriate PPE.
- We ask that you please maintain a safe social distance from other hotel guests and our team when moving around the hotel.
- Hand sanitiser units will be provided throughout the hotel, which we encourage frequent use of during your stay.
- We request where possible that you pay with contactless or card payments.
- We will be closely monitoring government guidance and making changes to these procedures as required